With over 60 years experience, we are one of New Zealand’s largest contract packaging companies and the country’s leading supplier of guest toiletries and amenities to hotels, motels & airlines. We also export our products around the world. Our success can be attributed to our good old Kiwi ingenuity, our can do attitude and the loyalty and experience of our staff.
Our purpose built production facility has an NZFSA Approved Risk Management Program (RMP) for packaging dry dairy products. This includes a Dairy HACCP Program, Pest Program and Pathogen Program, as well as an NZFSA Approved Food Safety Program (FSP) which incorporates our HACCP program.
We also comply with the Contract Packaging audits from some of the best know global food producers in the world.
We have been at the forefront of every development in the guest amenities industry. Long before it was popular, or even a widely raised issue, we were making our products as environmentally friendly as possible. For example, our hair and body care products have been made using biodegradable formulations for over 15 years. And once again we are leading the way with our degradable packaging and soap recycling programs.
Below are some interesting facts & figures about our company.
- Health Pak produces an average of 1,000,000 products a day
- We produce an average of 250 million products a year
- We make 6.2 million bottles a year
- We make over 300 tonnes of soap a year
- We package in excess of 300 tonnes of sugar a year
- We have 57 packaging machines
- We are one of the most vertically integrated packaging companies in the world – making the bottle, cap, label, contents and filling all in our purpose build production facility
- Most expensive product ever packaged was Pine Bark Extract at $1,000/kg
- Products exported to Australia, the Pacific Islands, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, UK, Italy, Greece, China and the United States
- We supply six international airlines including Air New Zealand
- We have 60 full time staff of which more than 20% have been with the company for 10 years or more
- One of our staff members has been with us for 22 years, and in that time has made in excess of 9,6470,000,000 sachets of sugar